Can I port or transfer an existing 800 or toll free number from my old carrier to Pioneer?

In order to transfer a toll free number or 800 number to Pioneer the customer will need to complete a Responsible Organization form (RESPORG). Please contact our office at 1.888.492.6878 M-F 9 to 8 pm eastern time, and a representative will be able to forward you a form.
You can also click on the Resporg link below. This will allow you to view, print, and then fax the form to the number listed on the form. Download RESPORG

Posted in Frequently Asked Questions under Toll Free Numbers.